Would you like to work for leading retailer Tesco? If you're a parent looking for some flexible hours to fit around the school-run, don't...
Are you interested in a temporary role working with Tesco?
If you’re retired but fancy meeting new people whilst earning, this could be the perfect role for you. With modern office environments and sociable, friendly colleagues, apply today!
We are recruiting Call Centre Agents to work with an organisation that puts the customer at the heart of everything they do.
Interested? Then Apply Now using the button below!
- State of the art site
- Subsidised canteen
- Free parking
You will be able to take ownership of customer enquiries. Your excellent communication skills and your positive attitude keeps you and your customers happy.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customer enquiries, managing and resolving customer complaints following online purchases
- Researching information and processing orders via the in-house computer system
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Processing orders, tracking deliveries and handling billing enquiries
- Identifying and escalating priority issues and routing calls to appropriate resource
- Documenting all call information and completing call logs accurately and timely
- Ensuring high level of customer care and attention to detail at all times
- Days: Variable shifts from 7am
- Weekends: Variable shifts available between 7am - 11pm Saturdays and 9am -10pm Sundays