Would you like to work for leading retailer Tesco? If you're a parent looking for some flexible hours to fit around the school-run, don't...
Are you interested in a temporary role working with Tesco?
Are you returning to work following a long break and want to build confidence and meet new people?
We are recruiting Call Centre Agents to work with an organisation that puts the customer at the heart of everything they do. With a busy, proactive team, you will be surround by customer service pros.
Interested? Then Apply Now using the button below!
- State of the art site
- Subsidised canteen
- Breakout areas with pool tables, games consoles and TVs
- Free parking
You will be able to deliver exceptional customer service and take ownership of customer enquiries. Being helpful comes easy to you and customer satisfaction is your super power.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customer enquiries, managing and resolving customer complaints following online purchases
- Researching information and processing orders via the in-house computer system
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Processing orders, tracking deliveries and handling billing enquires
- Identifying and escalating priority issues and routing calls to appropriate resource
- Documenting all call information and completing call logs accurately and timely
- Ensuring high level of customer care and attention to detail at all times
There is a wide range of evening and weekend shifts available throughout the week, so something to suit everyone.
- Evenings: Variable shifts till 11pm
- Weekends: Variable shifts available between 7am - 11pm Saturdays and 9am -10pm Sundays