Would you like to work for leading retailer Tesco? If you're a parent looking for some flexible hours to fit around the school-run, don't...
Are you interested in a temporary role working with Tesco?
With immediate starts available, this is a great opportunity for students looking to earn extra cash leading up to Christmas.
We are recruiting Call Centre Agents to work with a friendly, young team of customers service pros for an organisation that puts the customer at the heart of everything they do.
Interested? Then Apply Now using the button below!
- State of the art site
- Subsidised canteen
- Breakout areas with pool tables, games consoles and TVs
- Free parking
You will be able to deliver exceptional customer service and take ownership of customer enquiries. You will be uber organised and have a polite manner. Being helpful comes naturally and customer satisfaction is your super power.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customer enquiries, managing and resolving customer complaints following online purchases
- Researching information and processing orders via the in-house computer system
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Processing orders, tracking deliveries and handling billing enquires
- Identifying and escalating priority issues and routing calls to appropriate resource
- Documenting all call information and completing call logs accurately and timely
- Ensuring high level of customer care and attention to detail at all times
There is a wide range of day and evening shifts available throughout the week, so something to suit everyone.
- Days: Variable shifts from 7am
- Evenings: Variable shifts till 11pm
- Weekends: Variable shifts available between 7am - 11pm Saturdays and 9am -10pm Sundays