Regional Co-Ordinator, Newbury, £26,000 p.aFull Time Fixed Term Contract, covering maternity leave: NewburyThis role would suit a very organised individual, that has event co-ordination experience,...
Purpose of role:
To provide an effective, professional, and accurate advisory service to all healthcare applicants, achieving targets agreed and communicated quarterly, and to deliver an exceptional service to all Company Business Centres.
- Days: Monday to Friday & Some weekends on a rota Basis
- Hours: Varied, Day to day, based on Rota
- Hourly Rate: From £9.34 to £11.68
- Start Date: 4th February 2019
- Duration: 3 months temp to perm with this client
- Act as first point of contact for clients, by receiving bookings by telephone, accurately recording dates and hours, number of staff required and any specific skills.
- Maintain and utilise internal database system to log booking and generate staff availability.
- Make contact with available staff and confirm bookings as required, confirming any specialist requests or requirements.
- Professionally welcome staff and visitors to the office.
- Make periodic telephone sales calls to clients.
- Accurately record messages in the message book.
- Adhere to office systems and quality standards as directed.
- Act on any complex care or establishment issues that arise on shift, raising it to the Shift Leader/Team Leader as appropriate.
- Ensure thorough handover of any outstanding shifts or issues to oncoming staff.
- Attend staff meetings and training courses.
Requirements for this role:
- Call Centre Experience (Minimum 0.5 Year)
- HR Experience (Preferred but not essential)
- Recruitment Experience (Preferred but not essential)
if this role is of interest to you, please upload your CV in "Word" format