We are looking for a chef to join our very exciting and busy client within Solihull. With some amazing benefits and great development opportunities this...
Blue Arrow are looking for strong Chef De Parties, Sous Chefs and Senior Sous Chefs on a temporary and permanent basis to join our team, and work with our varied Client list, ranging from Restaurants, Hotels, fine dining, and Gastro pubs.
- Being able to take control of the kitchen operations in the head chef's absence.
- Supervising and motivating the kitchen team
- Placing food orders
- Stock control
- Producing menus and new dishes
- Managing, training and recruiting a brigade of chefs
- Comply with all relevant Health and Safety requirements
- Ensuring a clean as you go policy is being operated at all times
- Working as a team to ensure jobs are completed for the day.
Benefits and rewards:
- Holiday entitlement
- Flexible shifts
- Pension enrolment
- Flexible employee of the month
- Dedicated consultant
- Blue Arrow uniform available
Requirements and Skills:
- Previous chef experience at least two to three years
- At least two/three years' experience of working in a high quality kitchen preferably to at least 2 rosette minimum standard
- Hard working
- Takes pride in accuracy in their work
- Highly motivated
- Great communication skills
- NVQ Professional Cookery Level 3 or equivalent
- Passionate about working with fresh ingredient's
- Ability to work under pressure
- Due to locations a full UK driving license is required along with own access to a vehicle.
So if you think this is just what you're looking for then click APPLY TODAY! Or give us a call at our office and we will be happy to help.