Blue Arrow Belfast are currently looking for a creative and forward thinking Sous chef to join our client's successful and fast paced team.You will report...
Blue Arrow are proud and excited to be seeking an experienced and ambitious Chef who wants to be a valued member of our client's small team. Perfect opportunity for a CDP to step up into a more senior position.
Working for prestigious social club just outside of Brighton we are looking for someone to elevate the kitchen with new ideas. With initial enrolment being on a temporary basis, the right person for this role will quickly be offered a permanent contract.
- Assisting the Head Chef with day to day running of the kitchen
- Cooking from fixed menu with a chance to show off your talents by creating your own daily specials
- Running the kitchen in Head Chefs absence
- Supporting the development of the kitchens apprentice
What you need:
- NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent experience)
- High hygiene standards
- Great communication skills
- No split shifts
- 45 hours per week contract
- Paid time off in lieu for overtime
- Rolling rota.
- Some Weekends required
- No Regular late nights
Access to transport required due to location.