Chef de Partie Reading Central New OpeningThis is a young company with a big dream. Passionate about creating exceptional dishes and cocktails with British produce...
Head Kitchen Porter - £19,500 k - Chichester outskirts
Would you like to join a world famous company which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression?
We are looking for you! We have an exciting opportunity for a Head Kitchen Porter to support our Kitchen teams at one of the Hotels on the outskirts of Chichester.
This will involve managing a diverse team of kitchen porters, leading by example. You'll be responsible for allocating the team's duties and manage the rotas. You'll also take full responsibility for the planning of equipment.
You'll ensure your team maintain high standards of cleanliness and safety in the kitchen at all times. There may be some heavy lifting involved.
This is a permanent full time role of 40 hours per week.
Your main responsibilities as Head Kitchen Porter Chichester will include:
- You will have a passion for delivering a great service
- You'll need to be an experienced Supervisor
- Great people and Organisational skills
- Removing and recycling waste from the kitchen
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene in the kitchen including equipment and extractor fans
What you need to get the job as a Head Kitchen Porter Chichester:
- To carry out tasks quickly
- The ability to work on your own and use your initiative
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and follow instructions
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills
- Own transport or cycling is essential due to a rural location
The Reward - Head Kitchen Porter Chichester:
- £19,500 per annum
- Company benefits
- Recognition of your achievements
- Opportunity for development and progression
- A superb range of benefits including event tickets, gym membership, a health cash plan, and entry into the bonus scheme.
- Free parking, uniforms and staff meals whilst on shift.
How to apply:
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to submit your application.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.