Job title: Senior Chef de PartieLocation: Chichester outskirts, SussexContract type: Permanent full time (February to December, January off )Salary: up to £22,500 P/A depending on...
Location: Chichester - outskirts, Sussex
Contract type: Permanent - full time (February to December , January off )
Salary: up to£22,500 P/A - depending on experience
Hours: 40 hours a week,
Shifts: 5 days a week, combining weekday and weekend shifts, all straight shifts
- training provided
- work-life balance
- 30 days of holiday ( plus January off )
- 9 days company sick pay
- Continuous opportunities for personal development
- Free on-site parking
- Meals on duty
Are you a chef de partie who is looking for a next challenge?
We have an excellent opportunity for a chef role within Education site based on the outskirts of Chichester.
In this role you will be working alongside other chefs and kitchen staff to ensure smooth running of this Restaurant within Education site.
Due to rural location own transport would be beneficial but not essential as there is public transport available.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A "can-do" attitude
- A strong command of the English language
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.