Job Title: Fine Dine ChefLocation: SomersetStart Date: 21st JanuarySalary: From £12.50p/h Depending on ExperienceBlue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Fine Dine Chef to work...
Our client is a fabulous 4 star hotel set in beautifully landscaped grounds in the West Sussex countryside - Chichester. This hotel covers weddings and functions throughout the year. The Restaurant offers a selection of dishes using fresh local produce, delivered to a high standard. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Chef de Partie to join their team. As a Chef de Partie you will work 5 out of 7 days per week - various shifts.
There is a live in accommodation available for the successful candidate, if required.
Your main responsibilities as Demi Chef (Chichester):
- Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
- Ensuring the food is served in the right manner
- Ensuring the quality and portion size of the food meets the correct standards
- To comply with relevant health and safety guidelines
What you need to get the job as Demi Chef (Chichester):
- Experience working in a high-end hotel or restaurant
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications will be advantageous
- Creativity and keen interest in food and cooking
- Strong communication skills
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate are beneficial
The Reward/Benefits - Chef de Partie (Chichester):
- Salary up to £18,500 per annum
- Great tips and company benefits
- Great career progression opportunities
- Live in accommodation available if required
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.