Fancy working SATURDAY OR / AND SUNDAY? Blue Arrow have a wide range of positions to accommodate your flexible needs! Skill set required: Kiosk (experience...
Pastry Chef - 4* Hotel near Uckfield - £28,000 p/a - Live in available ( if needed )
A pastry chef is required for this prestigious hotel in East Sussex. Working 45 hour week, 5/7 days to include evenings and weekends.
The hotel is of a very high calibre, so previous hotel experience is essential. Please also note that your own transport is also essential in order to travel to the hotel. There is Live in accommodation available within 5 minutes' drive from hotel.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Pastry Chef:
- To create and prepare dessert menu items
- To order food and supplies for dessert menu items
- To research and develop recipes
What You Need To Be a Successful Pastry Chef:
- High end Pastry Chef experience
- Working well as a team or on your own
- Good communication skills
- A creative edge
- Contributory pension scheme
- Meals on duty and uniform provided
- Discounted use of the Hotel for family and friends
- Good salary of up to £28,000 per annum
- Great opportunities for career progression
Act Now:Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.