Blue Arrow's Client is looking for a Systems Provisioning Coordinator to cover maternity leave. The role entails coordinating all aspects of orders from a direct...
Blue Arrow have an exciting opportunity for a Freight Forwarder based in Barrow upon Soar. This role is on a permanent, full time basis. Duties will include booking subcontract hauliers to cover transport loads on behalf of customers (c. 30-50 loads per day), negotiating rates and maintaining excellent customer service.
- Front line client interface with our hauliers.
- To ensure that day to day movements are scheduled and deliveries are made on time as per customer requirements.
- Negotiate best value lane rates with hauliers.
- Subcontract all work from contracted factories.
- Complete financial administrative processes.
- Using own initiative to drive the business forward.
- Create relationships with new hauliers to increase haulier database.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in a challenging customer service environment.
- Experience working within transport with an ability to work on own initiative.
- Well developed communication skills and customer driven with an attention to detail are essential
- Excellent time management abilities with a positive team working attitude
- Commercial awareness
- An enthusiastic, committed, flexible and can-do approach.
- A never give up attitude.
- Demonstrates company core values - Excellence, Integrity, Passion, Pro-activity, Togetherness and Trust.