Travel Sales Executive London£20,500 plus commission Benefits: Free Travel Insurance, Many airline incentives including free travel. Hours of Work: 9-9 Mon-Fri (rote) Sat-Sun 9-6 (must be available both...
Sunday from 7am to 3pm/5pm.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To receive and deal with client bookings and enquiries, maximising fill rates and providing a high level of customer service at all times.
To deal with queries and issues raised by candidates, providing support and developing a positive professional relationship with them.
- To receive and fill client bookings for temporary staff
- Deal with general enquiries from client and suppliers ensuring an excellent customer service
- Deal with general enquiries from candidates developing a positive working relationship
- Record and track bookings accurately
- Provide timely and effective handovers to OoH clients (Branch/sites)
- Receive and deal with client complaints, escalating as necessary to Account Manager or Line Manager
- To develop, or build on, knowledge of the requirements for each recruitment sector (e.g driving, catering, industrial
- Any other duties as required by the business
- Excellent communications skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office software (ideal Word, Excel, outlook) and able to adapt to working with in-house systems
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Positive, enthusiastic and outgoing
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Reliable and well organised
- Flexible and confident
- Client and candidate focussed
- Able to work within company procedures and standards
- Able to build rapport both internally and externally
- Team player
- Recruitment experience an advantage
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Booking turnaround times
- Booking fill rate
- Client and candidate feedback
- Internal client feedback
If you are intrested in the position please email Sirah Taj your CV.