We are recruiting for a team of experienced Administrators for roles within the Brighton area.We have a variety of full and part time positions ranging from Clerical...
Our NHS client is looking for administrators to work in a busy front line service environment.
• Deal with all incoming enquires mainly telephone from healthcare professionals, GP's and patients.
• Direct calls to healthcare professionals and service.
• All calls to be logged into the system accurately with details clearly explained in notes.
• Referrals on System1 data base.
• Used to working in a busy environment and able to prioritise work.
• The role will require candidates that are empathic and patient with the service user.
• Able to multi-task and have excellent communication skills verbal and written.
• Excellent Keyboard skills and competent user of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Understand the importance of working in a team.
7.5 hours on rota between 08.00- 23.00
Must be able to work the evening and weekend shifts.
If you would like to find out more please click apply and I will be in contact within the next 48 hours.