Adhoc shifts to cover A/L sicknessTo receive, log and process service requestsContribute to the delivery of a quality 24hr Help desk and domestic admin service...
Administrator (Care Home) - Enhanced DBS Required
We are currently looking for a temporary administration / receptionist to support our fantastic public sector client. You will be working as a key member of the team alongside other colleagues and reporting to the Care Home Manager.
Temporary Position - IMMEDIATE START
Duration: On-going (potential for this to become longer term)
Salary: £8.50 p/h
Hours: Mon-Fri - (8:00am - 4:00pm or 9:00am - 5:00pm) - some alternate weekend work may be required
Location: Derby City Centre
Please note you must have a current enhanced DBS (adult workforce) in order to be considered for this role. DBS should be registered as part of the update service or issued within the last 12 months in order to be suitable.
- Answering telephone calls
- Reception and switchboard duties
- Dealing with queries
- Responding to email enquiries
- Meeting and greeting customers visiting site
- Issuing visitor passes / ensuring visitors sign in and out
- Updating records
- Data Entry
- General administrative duties - filing, scanning and photocopying
About the candidate:
- Strong computer skills, including with the Microsoft packages - Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Previous customer service and administration experience
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Experience of working as part of a team in a busy administrative environment
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to manage time and prioritise work effectively
If interested in the above position, and feel you meet the above requirements - please click apply today.