Temporary PA- Derby City Centre Blue Arrow Derby are currently recruiting for an temporary PERSONAL ASSISTANT to start as soon as possible and is on going until the 31st...
Marketing Assistant (Temporary) - Derby
We are currently looking to recruit for a Marketing Assistant for our fantastic well-known client based in Derby City Centre.
Please note this is a temporary position is start ASAP, and is until end of July 2019. Candidates should ideally be immediately available for work or have a short notice period.
Salary: £9.00 - £10.00 p/h
Hours: Mon-Fri - 8:30am - 5:00pm (with 1 hour for lunch) OR 9:00am - 5:00pm (with 30 minutes for lunch) and 4:30pm finish on Friday's.
37 hours per week
You will be working as a key member of the marketing department, working in a busy office environment alongside other colleagues and reporting to the Marketing Manager.
- Doing Ecomm's
- Writing copy for web pages
- Supporting webinars
- Preparing digital ads via design team for the creative
- Supporting any other marketing activities as required
- Administrative support
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Previous marketing experience is essential
- Good organisational skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to show initiative
- Be efficient and self-motivated
Candidates will need to have excellent attention to detail, be able to work well as part of a team as well as individually. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to pick up tasks quickly, and have a good use of initiative.
If interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - please click apply today.