Purchasing and Admin Assistant - Derby
This position is to start on Monday 13th August 2018 until 30 September 2018
Hourly Rate: £8.33 p/h
Hours: Mon-Thurs (9:00-5:00pm) and Fridays (9:00am - 4:30pm) - 30minutes for lunch
We are looking to recruit an PURCHASING AND ADMIN ASSISTANT for our fantastic client based in Derby. You will be working as a key member of the team alongside other administrators and reporting to the Business Operations Manager.
The ideal candidate must be able to accurately record and monitor a significant amount of information and data.
Duties will include:
- Raising purchase orders
- Arranging purchase card payments
- Varied administrative tasks
- Dealing with queries
- General administrative duties - filing, faxing, scanning etc
About the person:
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Previous administration experience
- Previous purchasing experience is also preferred
- Good organizational skills, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong computer skills. (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Flexibility to work alternate weekends
- Ability to show initiative, be efficient and self-motivated
If you feel you meet the above requirements click apply today.