We are currently looking to recruit for a CATERING ASSISTANT for our fantastic client based in Derby City Centre.
Please note this position is on a short-term temporary basis so applicants should be available for an immediate start or have a short notice period.
Salary: £7.83 p/h
Hours: Mon-Fri (8:30am-4:30pm) with 20 minutes for lunch
Saturday work is also required
You will be working as a key member of the team supporting in the kitchen. The successful candidate will be helping to prepare food, serve customers and provide support during busy periods and event days.
- Preparing basic food i.e sandwiches, jacket potatoes etc
- Serving customers
- Front of House duties
- Processing transactions through the till
- Delivering excellent customer services
- Maintaining cleanliness of kitchen
- Pot washing / loading dishwasher
- General adhoc tasks as required
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Previous catering & customer service experience
- Food & Hygiene basic Level 1 Certificate
- Good organisational skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexible to work additional hours if required
- Ability to show initiative
- Be efficient and self-motivated
If you are interested in the above position and meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you.
Please click apply today.