Administrator (Admissions) - University of Derby Temporary to start ASAP until 31st October 2018Hourly Rate: £9.83 p/h Hours: Mon-Fri (9:00am 5:00pm, with a 4:30pm finish on Friday) 30minutes for...
Admission Administrator - Derby
Location: University of Derby
Contract type: Temporary until 31st October 2018
Hourly Rate: £9.83 p/h
Hours: Mon-Fri (9:00am - 5:00pm, with a 4:30pm finish on Friday) 30minutes for lunch
Please note from 31st July there may be a requirement to work outside the standard hours. The below dates are also an additional requirement that will be outside the normal working hours. Candidates who apply for this positions must be able to commit to the below.
- Saturday 11 August from 8.30am until work is completed (can be up to 9pm)
- Thursday 16 August 6.30 until 7/ 8pm
- Friday 17 August 6.30 or 7.30am until 8pm
- Saturday 18 August 8am until 5pm or Sunday 19 August 10am - 4pm
The maximum additional hours would be 45.5
We are currently looking to recruit an ADMISSION ADMINISTRATOR for our fantastic education client - University of Derby. You will be working as a key member of the admissions office working alongside other members of the team, and management.
The role requires a well organised, versatile administrator due to the variety of tasks that will be expected of you. You will be working in a fast paced environment working to deadlines.
This role will involve frequent interaction with colleagues and customers where a high level of written and verbal communication will be required. A flexible approach in this job is essential, as is the ability to prioritise and organise workloads.
- Strong computer skills - current work related experience using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Especially important is experience of using pivot tables and databases to manage workload.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- The ability to consistently produce high quality work and consistently accurate written communication that is well structured
- Experience of working collaboratively in a team in a busy administrative environment
- Experience of working effectively within organisational/external procedures/regulations
- The ability to manage time and prioritise work effectively.
If you are interested in the above role, and meet the requirements please click apply today.