Are you an experienced Marketing Administrator?Do you have experience working for the charitable sector?Do you have experience using Rasier's Edge software?Then Blue Arrow could have...
Contract type: Temporary
We are currently looking to recruit an MARKETING ADMINISTRATOR for our fantastic client based in Derby. You will be working as a key member of the office supporting in marketing duties and organising events.
The role requires a well organised administrator due to the variety of tasks that will be expected of you. Tasks include:
- Supporting marketing campaigns
- Helping in the organising and hosting of events on site
- Conducting market research
- Implementing marketing strategies
- Budgeting and costing
- General administrative tasks
Hours: Mon - Fri (this position is based on full-time hours, although there can be some flexibility on this)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Previous marketing experience is not essential but a good understanding of markerting is required
- Previous administration experience
- Experience in organising events / event management
- Good organisational skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong computer skills. (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to show initiative, be efficient and self-motivated
This is a temporary position starting ASAP for around 6-8 weeks.
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply today or call the office on 01332 405100 and speak to Sangeeta.