Self Bill Co-ordinator Salary up to 22k based in Luton Head Office New opportunity to conduct administrative duties for our Blue Arrow National...
Role Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: 09:30 - 17:30
Service line: Audit
Salary: £25k - £30k
- Supporting the Financial Services regions Performance Leaders in ensuring the delivery and action of any 'administrative/non-chargeable time'.
- Supporting the Performance Leaders ensuring the operational aspects of the segment is supported.
- Working with the FS Regions Audit team on a day to day basis to ensure requests are met and liaise closely with the PLs on department administrative matters.
- Working closely with the Resource Management Advisers to ensure on-boarding and leaver/transfer process (including graduate intakes) runs efficiently
- Liaise with Recruitment and Resourcing lead to co-ordinate recruitment activity keeping track of current recruitment activity
- Assist the Performance Leaders with the on-boarding and leaver/transfer process including graduate intakes. This will include meet and greet, support passport verification, monitor and action new joiner/leaver/transfer admin, assigning buddy, co-ordinating induction process and ensuring induction pack maintained, working with the on-boarding team to ensure IT equipment/ login is ordered/returned within time frame
- Arrangement and co-ordination of the people planning meetings for the Performance Leaders.
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of monthly Management and Partner MI packs.
- Attend all Performance Leaders and manager meetings, tracking actions and ensuring they are carried forward.
- Deliver department and management meeting information packs and ensuring meeting logistics are arranged.
- Demonstrate exceptional organisational and administrative skills.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate a commitment to deliver a first class quality service at all times.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Possess an eye for detail and be pro-active in identifying necessary tasks.
- Demonstrate an ability to adapt to changing demands and conditions
- Possess an ability to collate and analyse data, think creatively and solve problems.
- Be flexible in terms of working hours
- Be a team player with the ability to work independently.