I am currently recruiting on behalf of a financial company based in Cardiff City Centre and Newport, you will be working in the administrative team,...
This permanent role would suit you if
- You have worked in an admin support function in financial services, banking or professional services.
- You have excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Possess an ability to collate and analyse data, think creatively and solve problems
- Have strong experience in liaising with stakeholders and internal departments
- Supporting the Financial Services regions Performance Leaders in ensuring the delivery and action of any admin tasks
- Supporting the Performance Leaders ensuring the operational aspects of the segment is supported
- Working with the Audit team on a day to day basis to ensure requests are met and liaise closely with the PLs on department administrative matters
- Arrangement and co-ordination of the people planning meetings for the Performance Leaders
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of monthly Management and Partner MI packs
- Attend all Performance Leaders and manager meetings, tracking actions and ensuring they are carried forward
- Deliver department and management meeting information packs and ensuring meeting logistics are arranged
The company offers wonderful career options, excellent benefits and modern work offices
Please apply now