We are looking to recruit Process Operators to work with our Bedford based client. This is an ongoing temporary role, which will be made permanent...
Our client is urgently looking for a site agent to join their team on a temporary to permanent contract.
£8 per hour
Basic DIY Skills
Excellent Customer Service Skills
Driving Licence required
Enhanced DBS check will be processed
Duties will include
- To be responsible for opening up the centre before staff and customers arrive.
- To act promptly in the event of fire alarm alert, power cut or any other emergency, assisting the staff to achieve full evacuation by means of safe exits for service users, staff and visitors.
- To maintain the premises in good order, paying particular regard to Health & Safety and report any deficiencies to the management team for both sites.
- To maintain and monitor heating and lighting levels on both sites, reporting any defects to the management team.
- To clean windows internally on both sites as required.
- To take delivery of stocks and materials, check delivery notes and store them as directed by the management team using a stock control method.
- To carry out redecoration, temporary or minor repairs and simple DIY tasks as required on both sites.
- Other duties as required
Please call Blue Arrow and ask for Sarah