Are you a class 1 driver looking for an exciting career opportunity? Blue Arrow is excited to be recruiting for class one full-time drivers for our...
Blue Arrow are excited to be recruiting for a night shift shunter for our prestigious client in Lisburn.
The role boasts a competitive hourly rate of £9.70 per hour.
Working days are Sunday to Thursday and working hours are 10pm to around 6am.
* Moving vehicles on and off the loading bays when directed by the loading teams/ transport office.
- Directing of vehicles to designated de-kitting bays and for park up in an orderly and organised fashion to keep the yard clear of obstructions at all times.
- Reporting of any vehicle defects to transport office.
- Checking fridge units on vehicles for operational lights and tail lifts prior to parking on loading bays for loading.
- Ensure that fridge temperatures are correctly set and trailers are pre cooled if necessary.
- De-kitting of vehicles when required.
Adhere to all Company, statutory and Health and Safety obligations.
- Attend any relevant training sessions to ensure that you are fully equipped to perform your role effectively.
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required for the effective operation of the Transport Team.
Working for blue arrow means you will receive our company benefits such as accrued holiday pay optional over time and a dedicated consultant, along with the opportunities to work for some of the best companies in the UK.
You do not require a shunter license but training will be provided on site.
Previous van experience would be helpful.
If this is the right career move for you please apply below or call Stephanie on 02890315005.