Chef Manager, Care Home, Oxford City Centre, 35 per week, 5/7 days, £22k Are you looking for a role which offers a great work/life balance,...
Are you looking for a role which offers a great work/life balance, no evening work and opportunity for progression within an expanding company? If so then look no further...
- Cooking and serving lunch for residents of two small assisted living homes
- Cooking quality fresh meals from fresh ingredients.
- Catering for around 30 residents for Breakfast & Lunch
- Ability to manage, train and develop a small team
- Compliance with the company food and health and safety policies and the completion of the company due diligence records
- Completion of the company bookwork
- Weekly stocktaking
What's in it for you....
- Competitive salary
- Great work/life balance - Only working 35 hours per week
- Managing a small team and catering for around 30 covers
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Knowledge of special diets
- Previous care home experience would be an advantage
- Basic food hygiene and health and safety qualifications
- A "can do" attitude
- Flexibility in working hours and days
- Basic IT skills
Above all, you must demonstrate empathy and consideration towards the residents.
If you are interested in this role or other temporary or permanent opportunities available with Blue Arrow please apply on line or call Sam on 01635 34949.