Food & Beverage Manager £22,000 £25,000 MaidstoneAn exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Food and Beverage Manager to join the well-established team at a...
Catering Manager/Food & Beverage Manager required for a beautiful Theatre restaurant and event venue in Newbury. You would be responsible for an 80 cover restaurant serving pre and post theatre dinners and drinks and lunch for matinee performances. Catering for weddings and events (there could be multiple events at any one time.) This is a beautiful venue to work in and there is scope to develop the offering further.
What's in it for you....
- £25,000-£27,000 P/Annum depending on experience
- Meals on duty
- Pension contribution match up to 3% rising to 5% in October 2018
- Opportunity to help take the business to the next level
The ideal candidate would possess the following....
- Have a passion for customer service
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and inspire a team
- Excellent communication and training skills
- Experience of working with budgets, financial targets and wages
- Have a strong IT literacy and knowledge of stock control
- Above all a great personality and "can do" attitude
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.