Blue Arrow are delighted to be offering additional funds in the lead up to Christmas in partnership with DHL, and due to continued growth we...
Blue Arrow has courier driving roles for Christmas Period.
The workload for the company increases greatly from around November right up until the end of January.
There will be full time hours available with the opportunity for over time.
Van Drivers required to work with a well-known national client based in Belfast.
This is a van driver role delivering and collecting parcels.
- Driving 3.5T company transit van
- Hours of work will be 0900 to roughly 1700 with the opportunity for overtime.
- Hours are subject to change per rota.
- Working in accordance with relevant driving legislation
Experience & Qualifications
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Previous professional van driving experience is preferred but not essential
- An excellent knowledge of northern Ireland is preferred.
- You will have to do an Access NI form which we will provide for you
What we at Blue Arrow offer our drivers:
- Possibilities of temp to permanent opportunities
- Monthly vouchers to be won with the BA Superstar of the month competition
- All payrates are PAYE with additional holiday pay and pension contribution.
Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest recruitment businesses, dedicated to providing bespoke staffing solutions through a network of specialist branches and on-site locations. For over 50 years, our priority has been to work in partnership with our clients and candidates to secure long-term relationships