Head Chef - Activity Centre - £22,000 £24,000 Work Life BalanceOur client is looking for a Head Chef to run the kitchen at a busy activity...
An experienced Head Chef is required for this lovely traditional pub in Ringwood. They have an excellent food and drink offering and serve fresh, locally sourced food. The venue is part of a group so there are excellent opportunities to progress. The successful candidate will work 5 out of 7 days, a variety of shifts, and a minimum of 40hours per week.
Head Chef Responsibilities (Ringwood):
- Oversee the smooth running of the kitchen
- Train and develop the team
- Stock control
- Food safety/health & hygiene
* Experience as Sous Chef or Head Chef in a fresh-food kitchen
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead and motivate the team
- Own transport is a must
- Training program to aid in team development
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- 28 days holiday pro rata per annum
- £25,000 + Tips
Act Now! Press the "Apply" button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.