Blue Arrow are looking for temp Food Service Assistants, based in Tunbridge Wells. This particular role is for up to 3 weeks but could extend after....
An experience Sous Chef is required for this country house hotel on the outskirts of Southampton. This high-end hotel has won awards for their food offering and can cater for weddings and other events. The successful candidate will work a variety of shifts, 5 out of 7 days.
Sous Chef Responsibilities:
- Prepare and cook meals to the required standard
- Stock control
- Train new members of staff
- Health & safety/food hygiene
- Experience as a Junior Sous or Sous Chef in a quality hotel or restaurant
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to learn and progress
- A salary of up to £26,000
- Opportunities for progression
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.