Blue Arrows client has a great temporary opportunity for a customer service professional to join a busy team in central Edinburgh.This role would suit someone...
You will be part of a close knit supportive team of six and your role will be to provide a high level of customer service to ensure service standards are met.
- Answering incoming calls and logging customer queries
- Outbound calls to update customer and keep them informed with their enquiry
- Updating the customer tracking system
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office
This is a Part time role and you will be required to work a Wednesday and Thursday 10am-6pm. There will be opportunities for overtime across peak periods with the possibility of the role being full time over the Festive Period.
If you would like to find out more or apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply' button below.