Regional Co-Ordinator, Newbury, £26,000 p.aFull Time Fixed Term Contract, covering maternity leave: NewburyThis role would suit a very organised individual, that has event co-ordination experience,...
Blue Arrow are working with a Financial Organisation based in Edinburgh's City Centre who are seeking a highly motivated Hospitality co-ordinator to join a supportive and friendly team.
If you have previous experience working in a fast - paced corporate environment, thoroughly enjoy the Hospitality sector but dream of a role offering work / life balance, this could be the role for you!
This is a busy and varied role the team delivering a 5* professional service. .
- Cook and prepare breakfasts
- General Porterage duties
- Cleaning Kitchen/ coffee machines and Vending machines
- Prepare and serve buffet items/ lunches
- Maintain daily Cleaning/ Temperature/ stock records
- Administration duties as required
- Assisting with the evening events (can be last minute)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Confident across MS Office
- Attention to detail
- Fully aware of Health and Safety and Food Safety Procedures
- Work as part of a team
- Impeccable time keeping and attendance
Hours of work are 40 hours per week Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am and 4pm. There are occasional Events in the evening are also require cover which will be up to 9pm (this can also occur at short notice)
If you would like to find out more, please click on the 'apply' button below.
We look forward to hearing from you!