Advert - Equipment Support About the Job: Will be working 3 days on 3days off 08:00 - 20:00 Equipment Support Handles calls from all areas of...
This is a diverse support role with ever changing priorities in a fast paced environment. If you enjoy working to deadlines and have a pro-active approach, this role may just be what you are looking for. You will provide comprehensive administrative support within a recruitment environment and liaise with a portfolio of clients and candidates, therefore, relationship building along with excellent communication skills are paramount.
- Provide full administrative support
- Collating information and Job Specifications
- Sending CV's
- Answering general queries via telephone and email
- Diary Management
Skills/ Experience Required:
- Ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload
- Experience working in a recruitment environ
- Team player
- Excellent Communication skills
- Proficiency across MS Office
- Experience working in a recruitment environment is desirable
This is a great place to work and you will be part of a friendly and supportive team. There are a range of benefits including generous holiday pay and company pension (qualifying period applies).
To apply or express an interest in this position, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
We look forward to hearing from you!