Do you have what it takes to stand out and make a difference?We are seeking for an experienced and hands on General Manager to work...
This is a fantastic organisation with a 'family feel' where you will be involved in all aspects of the business. This diverse role requires excellent communication skills along with the ability to manage and prioritise a changing workload and meet deadlines.
- Diary Management
- Booking and managing meeting rooms (organising lunch as required)
- Financial - Petty cash, Expenses, Invoices, Financial reports
- Booking Travel
- Meeting Agenda's/ Minute taking
- Administration - Preparing presentation, updating records, preparing schedules and general copy typing
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent Communication skills
- Proficiency across MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Problem solving
In return, you will receive an excellent benefits package including, company pension, bonuses and generous holiday allowance.
If you are seeking a varied role and would like to be part of a forward thinking team then click on the 'Apply' button below attaching a copy of your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!