Catering & Hospitality Assistant WeybridgeCurrently recruiting for a Strong FOH to cover a Temporary to permanent (Full time position) Job RoleFront of house & Hospitality assistant...
Blue Arrow are working with a Financial Organisation based in Edinburgh's City Centre who are seeking a highly motivated team player to join a supportive and friendly team.
If you have administration experience coupled with a hospitality background, this may be the role for you!
This is a varied role and you will play an integral role within the team. You will provide professional front of house and administrative support to setting up meeting rooms, arranging catering for meetings and preparing buffet breakfasts and lunches.
- Setting up meeting rooms (Internationally) and ensuring the appropriate equipment is available
- General administration and reception/ Switchboard duties
- Set up / reschedule and arrange meetings and meeting areas
- Prepare and serve buffet items/ lunches
- Assisting with the evening events
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proficient within MS Office
- Attention to detail
- Work as part of a team
- Impeccable time keeping and attendance
Hours of work are 40 hours per week Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am and 6pm. There are occasional Events in the evening are also require cover which will be up to 9pm (this can also occur at short notice)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience within the catering / hospitality industry seeking and opportunity to broaden their administration and reception experience.
If you would like to find out more, please click on the 'apply' button below.
We look forward to hearing from you!