An award winning care home set within beautiful surroundings in Kent are looking for a Head Chef to lead their brigade. Paying £28K per annum and working 40 hours...
- Responsible to run the day to day kitchen operation and deputising in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Responsible in preparation and presentation of all menu items, to ensure that a high culinary Standard is met and that the service is prompt and efficient.
- Ensuring the company Personal and Food Hygiene, Health and safety standards, policies and procedures are adhered at all times and monitored.
- Support Head chef in Menu Planning & Costings & Implementation.
- To Deliver Team Briefings and identify the training needs of the kitchen and individuals to meet the business needs.
- To assist with special functions and other areas of service where necessary.
- Control in all aspects, from portion control to freshness of the product presented and minimise the waste in operation
- To Support Head chef in delivering required standard of food, and kitchen operation.
Please apply on-line or contact David Lomax on 0208 427 61992