At Blue Arrow, we're redefining the world of recruitment. We don't simply hire recruitment consultants, we invest in Recruitment Superheroes with a passion for people...
At Blue Arrow, we're redefining the world of recruitment. We don't simply hire recruitment consultants, we invest in Recruitment Superheroes with a passion for people and purpose and ambitions of progression and rewards, plus so much more.
About The Opportunity
Join our #OneBlueFamily as a Recruitment Account Coordinator based on-site with one of our key clients in Oldham.
This is a fulltime role working 37.5 hours per week between 07:30 to 18:00 on a rota basis Mon - Fri with flexibility to pick up some Sundays as required, compensated with a day off during the week. (This will be only during peak times)
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Client Account coordination: Proactively developing key stakeholder relationships
- Recruitment: Assisting with resourcing, screening & interviewing candidates
- Updating Excel reports and administration
- Managing and coaching your team of onsite temporary staff (Flexible Employees)
- HR duties: inductions, performance procedures
Ideally you will be highly organised with excellent Customer Service skills and strong administration knowledge, be good at building relationships or have knowledge of payroll and recruitment with excellent time management skills.
You will align with our Vision, Mission and Values and enjoy all of the benefits associated with joining one of the UK's largest staffing firms.
Vision - To lead the way in creating innovative, inclusive, workforce solutions that ensure our customers can thrive in an ever-changing world.
Mission - Powered by our staffing experts, and innovative technology, we help our customers build productive, inclusive workplaces, creating workforce solutions that ensure the right people are in the right roles and the right environment to thrive.
Values - We WOW our customers. We WIN together. We keep our PROMISES. We create FUN.
Some of the Benefits, Training and Development we offer:
- Dedicated structured support for new starters, including performance and development support, goal setting and advice on navigating your way through your new job
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by one day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Focused wellbeing programme, including access to a network of mental health first aiders and a full subscription to the Calm mindfulness app
- Your Birthday off and you can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Blended working
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Long service and recognition awards
- Ongoing training and development - Blue Arrow is an Investor in People Platinum employer
- Annual conference and red-carpet awards ceremony
- Opportunity to enjoy five-star luxury trips for Gold Award Winners
Founded in 1959 Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Blue Arrow is part of the Impellam Group, a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands across 106 locations.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Blue Arrow, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our OneBlueFamily with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.