A leading Business communications and IT service provider are seeking experienced Customer Service Advisors to work as Helpdesk Administrators.You'll help coordinate orders from a direct...
Blue Arrow are currently working on behalf of one of the UK's leading financial services organisations. These are excellent roles and we are looking for the following:
Customer Service Adviser - Mortgage Services
£9.63 ph plus bonuses
Ongoing Temporary (Permanent Contract Opportunity)
Our clients vision is to be the best bank for their customers. By putting customers first, keeping banking simple and making a difference together, they will help Britain prosper.
This role in their Mortgage Service team is a great way to start a rewarding career. After a customer agrees a mortgage with the group, you'll be the friendly voice at the end of the phone, ready to answer questions they might have before their mortgage is finalised.
Roles and Responsibilities: Delivering world class customer service to inbound queries and responses
and answering queries about payments, statements and more:
- Building relationships with first-time buyers and existing homeowners with inbound queries
- Offering great communication, careful listening and clear explanations
- Processing and analysing data
- Office administration
- Preparing mortgage paperwork
- Completing basic calculations
Desirable Traits: Excellent communication skills
- Passion for delivering world class customer service
- Proficient in all aspects of office administration
- Strong working knowledge of CRM Systems, Microsoft Office Packages and IT Systems
- Good team player
- Keen to go the extra mile for customers and colleagues
- Performance related bonuses
- Regular pay reviews
- Fully integrated training and development programme
- Long-term career progression
- Medical Insurance
If you would like to apply or would like to know more then please call Rhys Spencer or email your CV details now for an immediate response.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with Blue Arrow and benefit from our excellent support and benefits package. An opportunity not to be missed!!!