Warehouse Operatives wanted for one of Derby's finest manufacturing facilities with immediate starts and offering ongoing work, with the potential to earn permanent contracts...
Quality Inspectors wanted for one of Derby's finest manufacturing facilities with immediate starts and offering ongoing work, with the potential to earn permanent contracts after 6 months.
We are proud to be working in partnership with a company that are recognised worldwide and are having an incredibly busy year and are needing to add to their already brilliant existing team.
Why should you choose this role?
An extremely well run company that values all of its employees, an established product line with long standing customer partnerships providing them with constant work, with a lot of friendly faces around to help and support you in learning the ropes.
Free parking on site, a mixture of shift patterns offering days, afternoons, and early finishes on Friday's, chance to gain permanent contracts on successful completion of probation period. Ideal for anyone looking to progress within a company.
If you have your own transport and access to your own vehicle great! It is only a 19 minute drive with free onsite parking, If not don't worry as there are bus routes that only take 40 minutes that drop you close to the warehouse factory , with a short walking distance.
The Job Role
You will not always be working in the same location of the factory as there are constant demands in different areas, from working within the main section of making the products, spraying the products, to ensuring they are correctly labelled and stamped, ready to be sent to the main distribution warehouse for distribution to their forever growing clients.
However your main responsibilities will involve:
- Checking and observing the products, for any issues with the products
- Making sure any issues are identified, key eye for details is a must.
- Supporting on other roles within the warehouse, loading the products onto a production line, ensuring smooth operation on the production lines, to make sure there is never a gap.
Majority of the role will be repetitive and you will be on your feet for the duration of the shift.
Pay & shift Information
To start with the hourly rate starts at £7.83 per hour increasing also from April 1st 2019 alongside minimum wage. Once taken on an increase in Holiday days per year and additional company benefits. (there will also be an enhanced following a successful period)
See below the different shifts available and pay rates.
- 0800 - 1700 Monday - Thursday & 0800 - 1300 Friday = £7.83 (2x 15 minute paid breaks plus 1x 30 minute unpaid lunch break) - Dependant on which department you work within
- 0600 - 1400 and 1400 - 2200 Alternating shifts = £8.42 (2x 15 minute paid breaks plus 1x 30 minute unpaid lunchbreak) - Dependant on which department you work within
- 0700 - 1800 4 on 4 off = £8.98p/h - Dependant on which department you work within
Key information for this role.
- Experience as a Quality inspector for products.
- Worked to targets previously
- Dusty and dirty environment due to the job role being completed.
- Looking for ongoing work with the intention of gaining permanent contracts
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- High levels of numeracy and literacy
- Have an eye for detail with accuracy.
- Have great time keeping skills
We anticipate a large response to this role so please use the apply button first, we will then be in touch to take your though the registration process.
If this is something you are looking for them please Click Apply today