Pay Rate - £16.86 to £19.57 phWorking pattern - Various shifts, days, afternoons and nights.Contract - Temporary (Christmas peak) Location - Wishaw, ML2 0XX Scotland Benefits: Competitive salaryNo overnight staysNo...
Pay Rate - £18.41 to £21.57 ph
Guaranteed 50 Paid hours a week
Overtime- after 36.25hrs a week.
Working pattern - Various shifts, days, afternoons and nights.
Contract - Temporary (Christmas peak)
Location - Atherstone, CV9 1LQ
- Competitive salary
- No overnight stays
- No multi-drops
- Weekly Pay
- Instant access to Blue Arrow's online training portal
- Instant access to online retail discounts
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
Take your career up a gear and join Royal Mail as they deliver Christmas.
Christmas is almost upon us bringing with it a host of Class 1 driving opportunities for qualified, reliable, and flexible drivers.
This is your chance to become an integral part of the Royal Mail logistical team
Joining Royal Mail as an LGV Class 1 driver based out of Atherstone in the Midlands you will be working independently to collect and transport mail along fixed routes, delivering it on to the next stage in the process.
The fixed route system that Royal Mail operates ensures that you are able to work with efficiency and autonomy to complete your work your way, simply driving the route, loading and unloading, maintaining the security of your load and the condition of your vehicle.
Unlike many driving roles there are no multidrop routes and no overnight stays with this position, you don't even need to work Christmas day, Boxing day or New Years day. You will be working shifts across the 24 hour operation, starting in October through to January 2019.
- Full valid UK manual C&E driving license (large Goods Vehicle Class 1)
- Hold a full Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (DCPC)
- Digi Tacho Knowledge
- Less than 6 penalty points on your license (ideally a clean license is preferred)
- Pass Royal Mails driving assessment (paid for after completion of 1 week)
- Ability to provide 5 years work and address history
To apply for this role please text "RMG" to 07881333336 to book immediate interview or alternatively call 01283 537660 and ask to be transferred to royal mail team.