Day to day Supervision of domestic staff focusing on their performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and behaviour whilst on duty, ensuring compliance with...
To organise and assist in the preparation and presentation of all food service To ensure that all food is prepared with due care and attention, particularly in regard to customers' special dietary requirements: for example, nut, dairy or wheat allergies.
- To ensure that the Company's accountancy, documentation and administration procedures are carried out to the laid down standard and that the necessary weekly returns are completed accurately and sent to the appointed office on time. This may be electronically, paper-based, or both, as instructed.
- To implement and maintain the Statutory and Company standards of hygiene, health and safety and take any action as is necessary.
- To ensure all new staff are given a thorough induction into their job, the unit and the Company. To monitor the performance of staff, carry out performance reviews and provide training and coaching as necessary, and record on the appropriate documents.
- Previous catering experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients, and staff at all levels
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to achieve and set standards and operate to performance criteria, with particular regard to hygiene
- Positive approach to learning in role and identifying own training needs as appropriate
- Sense of own initiative
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Flexible approach to role
- fully flexible from 7am-10pm, any 5 out of any 7 days