Currently looking to hire a ward host / catering assistant to help take food orders, deal with coffee machines (surface cleaning and topping up). must...
The purpose of this role is to provide and deliver best value, quality cleaning. Ensuring team members complete duties to the BICSc standards and Site specifications through the delivery of the cleaning schedules.
- Ensure all staff maintain safe working practices through implementation of Company, BICSs and Health & Safety standards & regulations
- Ensure the delivery of cleaning meets agreed standards/Site specifications through the completion of cleaning schedules.
- Ensure all areas are kept clean through operatives/supervisors completing Quality.
- Ensure all work orders are responded to quickly and efficiently.
- Develop and train new starters / operatives
- Keep an Individual training record form for each staff member
- Induct train and motivate staff to achieve required standards of performance
- Assessing the training and monitoring standards of cleaning across site, retrain where necessary through quality checks
- Recruiting & interviewing of all suitable candidates to fill any vacancies
- Identify issues with conduct and performance and raise with Account Manager
- Liaise with colleagues to identify opportunities for improvement
- Liaise with Customers and Clients as required
- Complete weekly Quality audits with the CBRE Facilities team.
- Prepare Monthly CPR reports by collating including all performance related achievements and initiatives.
- Ensure the accurate completion of staff wages onto legislator on a weekly basis.
- Ensure material stock levels are maintained and consumables are obtained via CBRE.
- Carry out Cleaning Cupboards checks
- Arrange/cost One-off Cleaning services for Client
- Keep all Filing in order - Time sheets, PPE Checklist, Staff Holidays, Uniform orders, Personal files etc.
- Complete monthly CPR
- Complete Staff Appraisals
- Complete TBT's , SOCs with staff and WPI's monthly.
- Ensure that all machinery are PAT tested and are kept clean and in working order
- Monitor 3rd Party suppliers and ensure service delivery is completed.
- Ensure completion of all HHE Monthly targets including cleaner observations, TBT's, Safety Stand downs.
- Maintenance of the health & safety Site Pack
- Report Accidents/Incidents within the 24 hr timescale as expected by Client/CBRE
- Plan, keep a record and ensure monthly completion of In-house periodicals;- Carpet cleaning, Hard floors stripping, scrubbing and Window/ glass partitions cleaning.
- Complete Staff Training on RAMS Annually.
- At least 2 years experience in the supervision/Management of cleaning contracts.
- BIC'S qualifications an advantage although full training will be provided
- Health & Safety Training
- Excellent communication skills
- Team orientated
- Good organizer
- Presentable appearance