Forklift Counterbalance DriversBlue Arrow are recruiting Forklift Counterbalance drivers for a leading telecoms business based in GolborneImmediate starts available on going roles Full Time hours...
Reach truck/VNA/ppt/hlop drivers to work ongoing shifts in Corby.
Monday-Friday 06:00-14:00/14:00-22:00 ROTATING or fixed 14:00-22:00
* To ensure that the operation meets the customer service requirements and site KPIs by completing each function at the highest standard
* To carry out a variety of warehouse activities such as, loading & unloading of vehicles, FLT and pallet truck operation using RF systems.
* Working at heights to retrieve and store pallets
* To carry out duties accurately, above the required minimum productivity rates
* To carry out general housekeeping and maintenance duties, to ensure that the profile of the site is maintained to the very highest standard
* To be responsible for the Health and Safety of themselves and other operatives by adhering to safe working practices
* To attend training courses when required
* To be involved in projects & assist in training
* To ensure all handling of finished products comply with Legislative, Company & Customer requirements with respect to Food Safety, Quality & legality. This will be in accordance with the regulations of the company, customer & BRC standards thus ensuring that all products, packaging and processes meet these requirements.
* Responsible for highlighting any potential quality issues that could impact on food safety, including hygiene and damage issues to your Shift Manager to ensure any complaints or product issues are maintained at the lowest level possible. Ensuring completion of all necessary process control and quality documented records.
* Effective communication skills at all levels of internal & external customers
* Highly flexible, committed and willing to carry out varied tasks positively and reliably.
* Possess accuracy skills and ability to carry out tasks with attention to detail ensuring work is error free first time.
* Ability to work as part of a team, whilst providing flexibility and reliability.
* Motivated to be able to work under pressure and the ability to meet critical timeliness targets.
* Sound knowledge of operating procedures across all areas of work
* Be prepared to multi task and offer excellent and reliable support
* Be prepared to be flexible in order to meet operational demands
* Ability to communicate at all levels in both written and verbal forms
* Ideally, experience in all aspects of warehouse work & the Manhattan warehouse system would be advantage
* Punctuality, reliability and commitment
* Flexibility to work additional shifts in busy periods.
Induction and full training on site provided!
Excellent opportunities, ongoing work, temp to perm for reliable candidates!