Race day Event Steward
*Annually 26 race days, typically weekend work*
You will be working for our client (Carlisle) at their world class venue in Berkshire. We are seeking high calibre personnel who will provide a 5 star service to customers, staff and visitors to the venue.
This opportunity brings a new dimension to the role of Steward. The level of professionalism expected will match the commitment we will return via your training, learning & development and through an impressive employee reward scheme.
Carlisle Events is a leading supplier of staffing solutions; - and have been providing Stewarding, Security and Event Operations to some of the UK's premier entertainment and sporting venues for more than twenty years.
We are seeking well-presented, articulate, reliable team players to work at various sporting and entertainment venues such as, Wembley, Arsenal FC, Twickenham Rugby and Reading FC to name a few.
At Carlisle, we concentrate on putting people first - our customers and our employees.
As one of our Events team you will play a key part in enhancing the customer experience for event days at our clients' prestigious venue.
Our event staff work hard providing a visible reminder that safety is our number one priority for visitors and staff, all whilst maintaining extremely high levels of customer service.
Carlisle Support Services are currently seeking an Event Steward to join one of our prestigious contracts in the Berkshire area.
Rate of Pay: £8.45
As Event Steward you will be helping in all manner of ways including, but not limited to:
- · Provide general guidance to the public
- · Directing patrons and monitoring crowds
- · Checking tickets
- · Flexibility and reliability are essential
- · You must be at least 18 years old
- · Excellent communication skills and an aptitude for working with the public
- · A friendly, approachable and professional manner
- · Previous experience in stewarding or customer care would be advantageous
- · You will be based in the South East & Berkshire region.
The majority of our positions will be stewarding roles, however we will also be recruiting personnel that hold an SIA license.
Genuine opportunities for progression within our company.
- · Weekly Pay
- · Training
- · Uniform
- · Holiday Pay
- · Benefits Scheme
- · Career Opportunities
- · Access to our London event portfolio