Blue Arrow are recruiting for our Glasgow based client who are in urgent need of Japanese speaking and written Administrators/TranslatorsThe role: Identifying Japanese language grammar issues, misspelled...
Blue Arrow are recruiting for our Glasgow based client who are in urgent need of Japanese speaking and written Administrators/Translators
- Identifying Japanese language grammar issues, misspelled words, missing punctuation, incorrect capitalisation and other Japanese language punctuation language issues/errors
- Looking for Japanese inconsistencies in texts, inaccurate translations and making improvement suggestions when Japanese sentences or words sound unnatural. Finding and describing issues in English as well as in Japanese.
- Glossary adherence: - Ensuring that terminology is respected and any errors are highlighted and corrected in Japanese.
- Analysing text to identify and correct issues related to localisation and accurately providing detailed and complete reporting (and subsequent revision) of those errors or problems, whilst making suggestions for improvements.
- Tracking and ensuring consistency between languages and researching to ensure authentic and accurate contextual use of language.
- Logging details of errors/issues found and providing critical analysis and concise feedback.
- Ad hoc Japanese translation
In order to be considered for this role you will need to be able to evidence:
- Fluency in Japanese and English, particularly reading & writing.
- Strong understanding of Japanese culture.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office suite - particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Self-motivated and a proactive attitude with the ability to work productively and collaboratively within a multilingual team.
- A logical, methodical approach with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent observation and attention to detail with patience, perseverance and good concentration
- Ability to work either alone or in a team and with other colleagues, sometimes under pressure to meet deadlines.
All candidates will have to sit a basic English & Japanese test before employment is offered.
Interviews will commence Monday 2nd July and training will commence Wednesday 4th July- this assignment will last a minimum of 3 weeks however may be extended further.
Benefits of working for Blue Arrow as a flexible employee
- Competitive hourly pay
- Paid weekly
- Accrual of holiday pay which can be taken throughout the year
- Temporary, long term and permanent opportunities
- Candidate recognition rewards
- Dedicated experienced recruitment consultant on hand
- Opportunity to work with a mixture of clients in different areas