At Blue Arrow, we're redefining the world of recruitment. We don't simply hire recruitment consultants, we invest in Recruitment Superheroes with a passion for people...
At Blue Arrow, we're redefining the world of recruitment. We don't simply hire recruitment consultants, we invest in Recruitment Superheroes with a passion for people and purpose and ambitions of progression and rewards, plus so much more.
We have recently been named as a Financial Times Diversity Leader, awarded a Best Companies three-star rating, the highest possible level representing organisations that truly excel at world class levels of workplace engagement and we continue to be an Investors in People Platinum employer - the highest accolade that can be achieved.
So, we're a team of high-achievers but we're also parents, mentors, gym-goers, animal-lovers, bakers, music-lovers and so much more. We're Blue Arrow, and we're dedicated to Enhancing Your Everyday with our people-first priorities; Progression, Purpose, Teamwork, Rewards and Performance.
Don't just take our word for it, when recently asked to describe Blue Arrow in three words, 'friendly, progressive and inclusive' were a recurring theme from our nationwide team.
About the opportunity
Join our #OneBlueFamily at our Liverpool Branch as a Recruitment Consultant to grow and take ownership of an industrial desk supplying temporary staff to clients in the Liverpool area.
Supported by our advanced technology systems, we embrace blended working and offer our people the freedom to work from home for a proportion of their week. We are also committed to maximising wellbeing which is why we have a dedicated Out Of Hours service that can support our Operational teams when it's time to switch off.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Proactively building relationships with clients and candidates
- Filling industrial temporary bookings
- Visiting clients
- Identifying new business and making outbound sales calls to grow your desk
- Sourcing, recruiting, interviewing and managing your team of Flexible employees
You may already have some recruitment experience and/or a strong sales background with great relationship building skills with the ability and drive, to develop new business and will align with our Vision, Mission and Values and enjoy all of the benefits associated with joining one of the UK's largest staffing firms.
Vision - To lead the way in creating innovative, inclusive, workforce solutions that ensure our customers can thrive in an ever-changing world.
Mission - Powered by our staffing experts, and innovative technology, we help our customers build productive, inclusive workplaces, creating workforce solutions that ensure the right people are in the right roles and the right environment to thrive.
Values - We WOW our customers. We WIN together. We keep our PROMISES. We create FUN.
Some of the Benefits, Training and Development we offer:
- Generous bonuses, performance based quarterly salary reviews as a Recruitment Consultant and a clear career path.
- Dedicated structured support for new starters, including performance and development support, goal setting and advice on navigating your way through your new job
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by one day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Focused wellbeing programme, including access to a network of mental health first aiders and a full subscription to the Calm mindfulness app
- Your Birthday off and you can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Blended working - from the office and working from home
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Long service and recognition awards
- Ongoing training and development - Blue Arrow is an Investor in People Platinum employer
- Annual conference and red-carpet awards ceremony
- Opportunity to enjoy five-star luxury trips for Gold Award Winners
Founded in 1959 Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Blue Arrow is part of the Impellam Group, a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands across 106 locations.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Blue Arrow, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our OneBlueFamily with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.