Blue Arrow Bellshill are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Associate or Recruitment Consultant to join the Industrial team. This is the ideal platform to embark on a career...
Ideal for those with a recruitment background to grow your career within a well-known, established recruitment agency and move along our career pathway.
You will forge relationships with and service the temporary recruitment requirements of our existing clients. There is also great potential to develop business and establish new relationships, so we will need someone who is happy to do sales as part of their daily routine.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will revel in the opportunity to:
- Build relationships with candidates and clients
- Grow your desk through business development and sales activity
- Source and market out candidates and filling temporary bookings
- Visit clients, and service their individual requirements - matching candidate to position/client.
- Are you driven? We want someone who is motivated by candidate and client satisfaction, personal success and results.
- Do you want to feel valued and rewarded? We have a great bonus structure and reward and recognition scheme
- Do you want career development? we offer progression along our career pathway
- Award winning training, with the opportunity to gain recognised qualifications within recruitment practice
- Clear career path progression
- Opportunity to work for an Investors in People Platinum and Times Top 100 company
- Bonus scheme & out of hours service
- Birthday off
About Blue Arrow:
Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With more than 600 recruitment professionals across more than 100 locations throughout the UK, including 65 high-street branches. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list and is also one of an exclusive group of companies to be accredited Platinum status by Investors in People.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.