If you are looking to develop your experience within administration, working within a recruitment agency environment and gaining new skills - then this might the perfect opportunity for you.
This role is to cover Maternity leave from April 2018 until January 2019.
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
As a Support Administrator your main responsibilities will be:
- Service reception: being the first point of contact for our Newcastle-under-Lyme branch
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates and clients
- Assist within candidate attraction, management and care
- Administration duties, including answering the phone, marketing, record keeping and payroll
We are looking for someone who:
- Wishes to develop their administration skills and experience within a maternity cover role.
- Has strong administration skills
- Payroll experience would be a great advantage
- Has great customer service skills, with an equally great telephone manner
- Is computer literate
- Competitive salary of £17,000 - £19,000 per annum depending upon experience
- Opportunity to work for an Investors in People Platinum and Times Top 100 company
- Excellent holiday structure with your birthday day off
- Opportunity to earn Bonus
Please apply directly today, or call 01782 714728 and speak to Amy.