Immediate starts available for inbound customer service advisers.Experience preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.Friendly working environmentHours are Monday to Friday (no...
Are you interested in temporary work with M&S one of the nation’s leading retailers?
If you’re a parent looking for some flexible hours to fit around the school-run, don’t miss out on this fantastic role!
We are recruitingCustomer Service Representatives to work within a welcoming and friendly team, who are pros at keeping customers happy.
Interested? Then Apply Now using the button below
- Subsidised canteen
- Free bus service
- Free parking
- Chill out areas with games consoles & TVs
Your excellent communication skills combined with your friendly nature will be key in this role. Delivering a high standard of customer service to every customer is easy to you because it’s what you’re fabulous at doing.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customers enquiries over the phone and taking their shopping orders
- Managing and resolving customer complaints
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Processing orders, tracking deliveries, handling billing enquires
- Identifying, escalating priority issues, routing calls appropriately
- Documenting all call information and completing call logs accurately and timely
There is a wide range of day and weekend shifts available throughout the week, working any 5 days out of 7 and every other weekend.
- Days: variable shifts between 8am – 3pm
- Weekends: variable shifts from 8am until 11pm
You will be working with an organisation that has a passion for excellence, a flexible approach in all that they do and that collaborates with one another to put customers first. You will feel part of the team as this client listens and involves all of their people.