We are currently sourcing a candidate to work in the Licencing Department of the Local Authority based in Bristol. The ideal candidate will have good time...
If the answer is yes, then read on...
The Lloyds Banking Group are looking for a Procurement Administrator to join their team in Central Bristol. Fulfilling a busy Procurement Administration function, the ideal candidate will have had prior experience in a similar role, be attentive to detail, and possess the required confidence to fulfil a role of this level.
Good organisational, communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to build good working relationships, and be a respected and valued team player are required.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business, and represents a fantastic opportunity to fulfil a busy, varied role. This position is a 3 -month plus in duration and is offering £12.00 - £17.00 per hour depending on experience. Working Monday to Friday, 9-5pm with the ability to work from home possibly available.
- Support the procurement team in raising purchase orders
- Assist in preparing supply chain performance assessments and the maintenance of databases
- The creation and emailing of supplier orders
- Addressing delivery and pricing queries, acting as a point of contact for Customers and Contractors
- Other general administrative duties as required
Essential Requirements to apply for this role:
- Previous experience of working in a procurement
- Experience using Excel
- Accurate and have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to plan effectively
If this role is of interest to you please upload your CV in word format to this site.