We are currently recruiting for Production Operators to join our clients busy food distribution company based in LivingstonWe have various shifts available early, back, nights...
An international business operating at the heart of the agricultural industry producing animal feed is looking to recruit a Process Control Operator at their site in the East Riding of Yorkshire. The main purpose of the role is to blend and press batches of raw materials using a process control system.
- Blend and press batches to fulfil the production programme, ensuring product is made to formulation. Manage cross contamination between batches and runs
- Operate and check equipment, identify faults or issues and inform maintenance staff
- Keep production records
- Maximise throughput while maintaining quality. Test physical quality of pellets
- Check bins are empty before filling to avoid cross contamination and general mill housekeeping
- Process control operation and good IT skills
- Basic Mill Maintenance knowledge and skills and Quality Assurance experience
- Forklift licence would be an advantage
- The successful candidate should be an enthusiastic operative who is looking to further their career
- Experience working in a food or agricultural manufacturing environment would be an advantage
- Be a hard-working, pro-active person with excellent communication skills who demonstrates a strong character
What's on Offer?
- Good salary structure and company benefits
- Real opportunity to progress within the company
***This is a 3 week shift rotation pattern as follows****
Week 1 - Thursday, Friday and Saturday days 6am - 6pm, Sunday off
Week 2 - Monday Tuesday Wednesday days 6am - 6pm, Thursday, Friday Saturday off
Week 3 - Sunday night for 6 nights, 6pm - 6am Finish Saturday and then start Thursday morning which is week 1.
When fully trained the 6 nights will alternate 6 days with fellow operative