We are currently recruiting for several processors to work for our well established banking client.The Role Process transactions to meet key standards and Service Level StandardsFocus...
We are currently recruiting for several processors to work for our well established banking client.
Hours and pay
- Process transactions to meet key standards and Service Level Standards
- Focus on process efficiency & customer service whilst delivering against defined productivity goals
- Ensure that all work is completed accurately and adheres to processes, procedures and standards
- Ensure all details on the system are up to date, accurate reported to the FCA
- Liaise with general telephone queries for routine transactions
- Investigate and solve complex enquiries and concerns.
- Must have previous experience in banking or office as an administrator or processor
- Able to prioritise workload and work efficiently
- Must have high attention to detail
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in line with procedures and processes
- Be able to resolve problems quickly and independently without it escalating further
- Use initiative to resolve complex queries and problems
- Able to work independently as well as a team
- Keen for a career in banking
- Numerically savvy
- Quick learner and hard working
Hours and pay
- Wolverhampton, pendeford business park
- 35 hours a week
- Temporary contract
- £9.52 per hour